Shipping & Returns
Terms of delivery and return policy
1. Please check the delivery immediately after receipt on completeness and damage.
2. In case of damage please keep the original packaging including the packing materials.
3. Are you missing items? Please check the packing materials. Perhaps they are somewhere in between.
4. Returns may only be accepted if they meet the following prerequisites:
* Please contact us before sending us an item back
The original shipping costs will be refunded as long as the return is accepted and meets our specified requirements
* Enclose a copy of the invoice to your return
* Send us the shipment back within four weeks
* Electronic devices are excluded from return
* Returns must be mailed with sufficient postage. We are only able to accept postage paid returns.
The packages leave our house in a proper condition. Regardless, despite of good packing, transport damage may occur. In that case, please take note of the following instructions:
1. The packaging has visible flaws: Do not, under any circumstance, accept a damaged delivery (e.g. an opened or damaged box), since by doing this you implicitly confirm the receipt of undamaged items. Open the package and make sure the contents are unspoiled. If any of the items is damaged, please inform the postman and return the package to us.
2. The packaging is flawless but the contents are damaged: Please inform us immediately and the parcel service within 24 hours. After this period has passed, any complaints about transport damage can not be processed. As soon as we get a notification of claim or a copy, we will arrange a replacement delivery.